Thursday, September 25, 2014

I gotta say I'm beyond disgusted of the archetype of a woman that the media and entertainment portray these days and ashamed of the sisters that support a scared man's vision of what a woman should be. 
We are the carriers of life, the keepers of knowledge and mystery with a gift of intuition that has been labelled a taboo in the world where "thinking" is more valid than "feeling". It's a woman's job to look good and the word "fierce" is used to describe someone who is wearing a thong in public, not someone who actually speaks their mind. Mind you,the one that speaks their mind is called a "bitch" instead.
It is not a new thing as a mans ego has always wanted to rule the Earth and the fear of a woman's power has pushed them as far as burning the ones with the most intuition on fire.
I guess we have reached a new low now that a woman is simply reduced to be an ass that, if big enough, guys can approve. The world's biggest celebrities are the ones who's crown achievement is having a threesome on camera and the only way to get the completely spiritually disconnected world to pay attention is to,
pretty much, twerk.

I can't believe that women are actually buying into all this "self empowerment" bullshit, letting predators feed off their sexual energy, further and further cementing the idea that every man, no matter how much of a loser has the right to pass judgment and loudly voice their opinion on a woman, based off her looks.

Seriously afraid to raise my daughters in a society like this and scared for the little ones growing up with these objectified role models.
And no, I'm not slut shaming.
And no, I'm not apologizing.


--Kerli

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.